How to mend a broken heart in 5 easy steps
1) As with all meditations, get somewhere quiet and comfortable. You should be alone for this one, so no-one can disturb you. You might also have some repressed emotions that you need to let out, and having people around might hold you back.
2) Relax your body. Imagine a white ray of light going through your body from the head to the toe. Relax each part the light touches. Once the light hits your feet, move it back up to the head and relax each muscle again; you’ll be surprised at how much tension there might be left after one pass.
3) Imagine you are walking down a path. In the distance you see a huge castle. This is where your heart rests, on a pedestal. Walk towards it until you reach the castle doors.
4) Open the castle doors. What does the room look like? What condition is your heart in?
5) Heal your heart. Imagine yourself walking towards the heart. Imagine using light and love to heal the heart, and watch it return to normal. Take as much time as you need for this part.
- Tambay sa Videoke
- Posts : 1804
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : deep down under...
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum